Ohhhhh girl, its here!!!!! I couldn’t run fast enough to get home from the mailbox with that fabulous pink bubble wrapped envelope from Ipsy. Ok, Ok, I didn’t run, but my walking was pretty much the speed walk of the century. This months products were nothing short of uhhh-mazing.. Normally, there is one or two items in my bag that are either the wrong shade for my skin tone or a perfume that just doesn’t smell how I like it. But this month, ohhh baby! It was pretty much perfect. Want to peek?
- Mary Kay at Play lipgloss in Berry Me
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion skin exfoliant
- Jasmine roll on perfume oil
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet eyeliner in Black Velvet
- Pop! goes the Shadow in Champagne
- Super cool Beauty Rocks Ipsy Cosmetic Bag
- Bonus: A special access VIP invite for the Generation Beauty event by Ipsy in Los Angelas @ LA Live May 31-June 1 with a 60% discount on the ticket entry price. That means the regular ticket price for the event is $150 and all Ipsters can get in for only $60. That is super amazing!
In the next few days I’ll be using these products and reviewing them all for you. Do you see any on the list you would like me to review for you? If not, stay tuned and you’ll get to hear them all. Be sure to subscribe to my blog to stay up to date. If your wondering where I get the Ipsy Glam-bags this is the link: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1qsp They’re only $10 per month. While I was writing this entry I put on the Mary Kay at Play lip gloss. It went on super smooth. It’s thicker than I thought it would be, but not too thick to where you feel like your lips can’t move right when you speak. It looks super red in the picture & in person as well, but on the lips it is has a light pink tint and the kind of shine I love. This one is going in my everyday cosmetic bag. Very dainty and fresh!