My faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavorite part of the month is when I receive that hot pink bubble envelope in the mail. My monthly $10 subscription glam bag! Woot woot! Want to take a peek?
- Absolute Lip Balm – You’re the Balm in grape. Full size. This one is super emollient and has a nice light feeling to it. Not sticky. Thin & tastes great. There are little fine specs of glitter in it that don’t show up on your lips but it makes for a beautiful lip balm inside of the tin. (reg. $5.99)
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Refiner – Sample sized. Used this on my face this morning. Pores are a little bit less noticeable. I’m wondering if this product would be amazing for photo shoots & the look of your skin through a camera lens & on print. I’ll try it again for the week and see if anyone notices a difference. (reg. $45.00)
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – Deluxe size. Let’s talk about this mascara, ladies. I’m definitely stingy when it comes to mascara because I’m hooked on a certain applicator. Since there was so much hype in my makeup group on FB, I thought I would step out of my mascara comfort zone. Right when I pulled out the Perversion wand I thought “ohhh hell no” it looks as if it ‘might’ apply the mascara in a clumpy or chunky fashion but I gave it a whirl anyway. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I like it!!! It was easy to apply. Smooth yet thick but not too thick. Maybe when I say ‘thick’ I mean dark! Super black and seemed to extend the color evenly from the base of my lash to the tip. I really like this mascara and appreciate everyones feedback on it. You helped me step out of my comfort zone and I’ve found a new product I love. There is also a UD ‘subversion’ primer that you can use underneath ‘perversion’. A sample of the subversion comes with the full size perversion on the Urban Decay website for $22. I’m tempted.
- Coastal Scents Forever Blush Duo – sample size. Not sure about these colors for my skin tone but I swatched them with my finger. They’re super pigmented and seem to be really nice. I’m not so sure I love this duo because of the color choice only. (reg. $7.95)
- Lord & Berry Black Kohl Eyepencil – Everyone seems to love this eye pencil but it came really small this month. Like, smaller than a golf pencil…smaller than a church pencil. lol. I’m talking, tiny. This is my 2nd Lord & Berry eye liner pencil and I do like it. I’m more of a liquid liner diva. This one will go up on my Pinterest Swap Board and into my FB swap group.
There are always private messages about where I get my Ipsy Glambags so I’ll post the link here: IPSY GLAM BAG. Like I’ve mentioned its $10 per month and you always get 5 items. Including a new cosmetic bag every month. Brands that you would see at Ulta or Sephora, etc. It saves me a ton of money because I rarely ever go shopping for makeup because they send such a great blend (skincare, tools & cosmetics) that I rarely am ever out of anything.
Loved sharing my bag with you! Enjoy!!!