Recently, a few girlfriends and I have had the conversation about different health supplements we each take. A few of them mentioned CLA which is also known as Conjugated Linoleic Acid’. As this was mentioned I went directly to Google to find out what this can do for me personally. There were two things I needed to know. First, What is it? Second, What can it do for me.
What is CLA?
• CLA Complex contains CLA, also known as Conjugated Linoleic Acid, is a fatty acid that is naturally found in grass-fed meats
• It is nearly impossible to get the necessary amount of CLA through diet alone
• Each gram of total fat from grass-fed ground beef provides only 4.3mgs of CLA; that means it takes 4,500 fat calories alone to get the CLA you need
• CLA CANNOT be produced in the human body so you must get it from your diet or via supplementation
What can CLA Complex do for you?
• It can improve the lean mass to body fat ratio, decreasing fat deposition,and enhancing muscle growth
• It may increase your body’s base metabolic rate and suppress appetite
• Can help lower insulin resistance and make it easier to control weight
• Satisfied customers have reported results such as dropping dress sizes and improved athletic performance in as little as 3 weeks
In addition I feel like its important to state that this specific CLA contains no added fillers, additives or stimulants.
I’ve began using them daily. Yet, its only been a good 2 weeks. There haven’t been any negative side effects so far and I’ve been feeling pretty well. I’ll be taking these daily with the rest of my vitamins to help support my health & body during my daily workouts.
Link: CLA on Amazon