This year has been a year of Vitamin C Serums for me. Like I’ve mentioned in the past they target the 3 P’s (Protect, Prevent & Preserve). This is super important to me. So, I saw that Valencia has a Vitamin C Serum that almost looks like a cream. The other serums I’ve tried all look like a thin dark liquid but my attention was on this creamy version. It still comes in a glass bottle with a dropper applicator and I have been using it religiously on my face, neck, decollete area. I love the citrus-like smell and I really hae been enjoying this light cream version of a vitamin C as well as its 98% natural ingredient list.
It is targeted to:
- Even Skin Tone (it did.)
- Increase Glow & Radiance (I did feel like my skin glowed more than usual)
- Boost Collagen Production (I’m hoping this happened)
- Reduce Wrinkles & Fine Lines (yay!)
More important to me are its ingredients list:
- 20% Vitamin C: With a 20% concentration it does more than boost the body’s immune system; it also provides many benefits to keep the skin tight, smooth and looking ageless. Vitamin C has been scientifically proven to reduce the effects of sun exposure on the skin, including sun burn, sun spots, redness and wrinkles.
- Organic Rosehip & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil. These oils promote skin hydration and lock in moisture to protect your skin from signs of aging and improve its beauty and youthfulness. Rosehip Oil specifically has been used in medical communities around the world for those with serious skin ailments.
- Reistem (Plant Stem Cells) NICE! – This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification. Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical) – holding up 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin, there is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Penetrates deeply, and activates collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer and brighter complexion.
- Green Tea Extract – The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret.
If you look at the dropper in my picture you can see its more like a thin cream. I really like applying this formula on my skin because it seems to absorb better than if it were a serum. I really have been loving it. You can find a bottle on Amazon HERE for only $35.00 with free shipping right now.
I’ve got to start thinking of Christmas gifts and I think this one would make a great one for the ladies in my family. Such a great gift idea.
Anyone else try this brand? What did you think? I’d love to hear.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.