Hey Hey Hey!!
This months Ipsy bag was totally cool. Loving the print as well as the zipper on top! (My fav) It’s rare that I get a glam bag and love everything inside of it. Usually I’ll get a duplicate or something that just isn’t my color. Last month I made a point to update my profile within my Ipsy account because I was getting a lot of strange matches. Anyway, I’m so happy I did that because this month was super exciting. What did I get?
- Hikari Cream Pigment in “Mink” – Usually I don’t like cream anythings on my eyelids but this one almost feels like it turns into a powder yet a little tacky feeling which is Uhh-mazing because you can wear it alone or use it as a base for another color or even glitter. I’ll be heading over to the Hikari website to stock up on the other colors they offer. A+ in my opinion.
- The Balm: Mr. Write Now eyeliner in “Wayne B. Olive” – gorgeous color on my brown eyes. I’ll keep it!
- Smudge-Tache smudge brush – HOLY GRAIL. Thank YOU for this one! Works like a charm.
- Ofra eyebrow pencil in “Universal” – looks a little darker than usual for me but I can always use a great backup eyebrow pencil.
- Lasting Smile Organic Lip Balm – thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This is another product that you can’t have too many of. I’ll be putting this one on my night stand. Creamy, minty, yummy!
Totally worth the $10 and I’m a happy little lady!! <3
Don’t have Ipsy yet? Use my link and go get yourself one now!!!