Ohhhhh girl!!! I’m not quite sure how I feel about this bag. There were a few things I noticed the minute I fetched this beauty from my mailbox. For one, does the pink bubble foil envelope feel a little flimsy to you!? It’s still cute, a down grade, but am happy they kept it pink. Anyway ~ This months theme is ‘Girl Meets Glitter’ and when I ripped open the packaging I saw this gorgeous super sparkly cosmetic bag. Forever 21 designed it thismonth and I give them 2 thumbs up for its super easy to clean material. Even better, everything fit insideof it this month. Normally there is a random product outside of the bag because it can’t fit but this one was packed all nice and secretive for me. Nice touch! Curious about what was in my bag? I’ll tell ya!
- J-Cat Wonder Lip Paint in ‘Red Potion’. I swatched a little bit on the back side of my hand and its a deep crimson red. It literally looks like blood but its very pretty. (I know, that sounds wrong but it really is a pretty color). It’s definitely not in my color range for my skin type and was hoping for a pink, nude or mauve color. I’ll have to swap with one of the ladies in my group or just pass this one along to one of my red lippy friends.
- Elizabeth Mott “You’re so fine” waterproof liquid eyeliner in black. I’m always excited when I get a black waterproof eyeliner but I’ve kind of outgrown the glitter eyeliners. This one has beautiful fine silver glitter mixed inside and I’ll probably pass this one along to my daughter.
- Be a Bombshell Eye Base in “submissive”. When I opened the pot I thought I’d see some sort of flesh colored base and was a little bummed to see that it is a deep brown glittered base. I’m not sure how I am going to wear this. Do I wear it all over my lid? Yikes! Maybe just the top lid? In the corner of my lid? I just haven no idea. I’ll have to play around with it.
- Temptu S/B Highlighter in “Pink Pearl”. This is a keeper. I love a good highlighter and I’ll definitely use this high on my cheekbone, corner of the eye or to highlight my brow bone for an evening look.
- Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray. YES!!! I was crossing my fingers for this one!!! I love love love Marc Anthony products. It smells so good, I can’t wait to use it in the morning.
- Lastly, the cute darn glitter cosmetic bag.
ALL for just $10. I look forward to receiving my glam bags every month. December is going to be good!!! They always out do themselves around Christmas.
Want to see what Ipsy is all about? I’ll leave the link for you below:
Thanks for coming by to peek inside my bag ladies.
Be Beautifully YOU!