Every month I look forward to the 15th. Why? Because that’s the day my Ipsy bag arrives in its hot pink bubble mailer. I really struggled with the thought of having a monthly subscription but am happy I did it. I don’t ever shop for makeup or skincare anymore because it seems to come and the time I’m scraping the last of my product. It’s given me a chance to try out new beauty tools, haircare, and skin care without having to fork out a million bucks to do so. These brands are top notch and I’d never ever try them otherwise. My 14 year old daughter also is getting an Ipsy as well. I feel like it saves me soooo much money. Anyway, enough is enough…let’s take a look!!!
- Alterna Haircare: Caviar CC Cream 10 in 1 Complete Correction. (Haven’t tried this yet but definitely plan to)
- Crown Brush: Shadow/Crease Duet Brush (This is my ALL time favorite brush for my shadow. I’m obsessed with blending and this tool makes it so easy.)
- Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet. (a beautiful wearable red, but I’m still a sissy when it comes to rocking a red lip. It makes me feel so self conscience.) This one is up for swap or sell.
- Pacifica: Natural Water Proof Eye Pencil – it’s such a beautiful steel gray color with a teenie tiny amount of shimmer. Can’t wait to use this for our next home game in Oakland. #NFL
- Nourish Organic: Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser
- AND this super edgy gun metal with square studs cosmetic bag. (Ahhhh! Love it!!)
So there we have it. A peek into my September Glambag. Isn’t it just too much fun!? I’ll be sure to post the direct link below.
XOXO Love ya, babes!!
$10 per month by using this LINK. You always get 5 products (mostly full size and never less than deluxe size) plus a new cosmetic bag with a new theme from different designers.